Sunday, December 2, 2012

25 days Snowman


I was happy to be picked as a designer for the 3rd annual 25 days of Christmas and year round crafting showcase over at mypapercrafting.com I chose to use the Snowman digital stamp. This time I just printed him out on kraft card and inked around the edges with cranberry ink. I decided to make a twisted easel card this time.
Please go over and check out what else has been made using today's images. There are free stamps and cut designs each day and prizes too.

Sue

 
Just a little side view.
 
 
I took the digital image and flipped it to enable me to put them back to back. Before I stuck them together I put some clear thread in between them so this way I can hang in a aperture.
 
 


6 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Sue! I love the twisted easel style of card and I love that you printed your little snowman on kraft paper and didn't add any color to him-he is so cute! Love the snowflake in his hand as well! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue for such a lovely card! I would never have thought to do the digi the way you did but it is spectacular! Thank you for sharing your gifts, time and talent with us!
    Melin
    Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you made your snowman a twisted easel card! The craft paper makes it feel very warm and inviting!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue your projects are both so cute. I love them both. I love the one on the Kraft paper and the pastels. So different and unique yet with the same design. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute projects...that snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving both of these, Sue! What a great idea to have printed the snowman out on something other than white! Very unique!

    ReplyDelete